US: Parched Group expands Cirrus Vodka distribution
Parched Group has teamed up with Republic National Distribution Company (RNDC) to handle the distribution of its Cirrus Vodka brand in the US.
The company said today (26 July) that it has joined forces with the spirit distributor to deal with the marketing and distribution of Cirrus in Virginia.
Cirrus brand owner and distiller Paul McCann said: "Partnering with RNDC, we feel will increase and enhance brand visibility. In addition, having RNDC handling our Cirrus brand allows us to continue to focus on what we do best as a manufacturer of premium distilled spirits."
The company added that it is also in discussion with distributors in Washington DC.
In addition to Virginia and Washington DC, Cirrus is already distributed in Memphis by Victor Robilio Company and is set to roll out in Nashville at the end of the month with Best Brands.
McCann added: "We are close to also making a decision on our Carolina and GA distributors. We will be making those decisions in the upcoming months."
Marketing spirits as constituents in new or popular cocktails has been a feature of the spirits category for years. And the growing emphasis on attracting younger consumers has meant the cocktail has ...
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
The auction for Vin & Sprit has begun, according to reports....
Pernod Ricard has refused to be drawn on whether it has submitted a preliminary bid for Vin & Sprit....
The Swedish authorities have warned that the current turbulence on global markets could slow the sale of Vin & Sprit....
Terlato Wines International (TWI) has created a luxury spirits division in conjunction with its partnership with Swiss distillery DIWISA, to market spirits across the US....
Diageo has promoted its responsible drinking message across the US by using its alliance between its Ciroc vodka brand and Sean Diddy Combs during a recent boxing match....
Production of vodka, distilled beverages and wine in Russia increased last year, according to the National Alcohol Association....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends