USA: Panamco reports first quarter results
Panamerican Beverages Inc., the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products yesterday announced its first quarter net income for 2001 at $21.3m or $0.17 per basic share. This was in comparison to a net loss, excluding restructuring charges, of $9.6m or $0.07 per share in the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk