LATIN AMERICA: Panamco declares dividend
Panamerican Beverages today announced that its board of directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, to be paid to all shareholders of record on March 24, 2003. The payment date is March 31, 2003. Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the three largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products in the world. The company produces and distributes substantially all Coca-Cola soft drink products in its franchise territories in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil, along with bottled water, beer and other beverages in some of these territories. Panamco is an anchor bottler of The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range