PANAMA: Panamco declares dividend
Panamerican Beverages, (Panamco) today announced that its board of directors have declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, to be paid to all shareholders of record on December 23, 2002. The payment date is December 30, 2002. Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the three largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products in the world. The Company produces and distributes substantially all Coca-Cola soft drink products in its franchise territories in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil, along with bottled water, beer and other beverages in some of these territories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits