PANAMA: Panamco declares dividend
Panamerican Beverages, (Panamco) today announced that its board of directors have declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, to be paid to all shareholders of record on December 23, 2002. The payment date is December 30, 2002. Panamco is the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the three largest bottlers of Coca-Cola products in the world. The Company produces and distributes substantially all Coca-Cola soft drink products in its franchise territories in Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil, along with bottled water, beer and other beverages in some of these territories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends