USA: Panamco Announces Management Changes as Company Pursues Program to Spur Growth and Improve Productivity
Panamerican Beverages, Inc. (NYSE: PB), the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers, today announced the appointment of William G. Cooling as Chairman and CEO and Henry A. Schimberg as Vice Chairman. The appointments were announced as Panamco pursues a company-wide restructuring program designed to improve productivity, enhance profitability and strengthen the Company's competitive position in the beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads