USA: Panamco Announces Management Changes as Company Pursues Program to Spur Growth and Improve Productivity
Panamerican Beverages, Inc. (NYSE: PB), the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers, today announced the appointment of William G. Cooling as Chairman and CEO and Henry A. Schimberg as Vice Chairman. The appointments were announced as Panamco pursues a company-wide restructuring program designed to improve productivity, enhance profitability and strengthen the Company's competitive position in the beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research