USA: Panamco Announces Management Changes as Company Pursues Program to Spur Growth and Improve Productivity
Panamerican Beverages, Inc. (NYSE: PB), the largest soft drink bottler in Latin America and one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers, today announced the appointment of William G. Cooling as Chairman and CEO and Henry A. Schimberg as Vice Chairman. The appointments were announced as Panamco pursues a company-wide restructuring program designed to improve productivity, enhance profitability and strengthen the Company's competitive position in the beverage industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- NPD: Beam Suntory's Ardmore Tradition, Triple Wood
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review