AUS: Palandri launches vineyard investment scheme
Palandri Investment Management has launched a managed vineyard investment scheme in Australia. The unit of Western Australian wine maker Palandri Ltd will manage the project but will subcontract the day-to-day management of the vineyards to Palandri Wine Production Ltd.
The new project consists of 3,122 vineyard lots, each of 0.05 hectares, located around Western Australia that can be purchased by investors in Australia, the company said yesterday (19 May) in a statement.
Palandri Investment will receive gross management fees of A$11.239m over the first three years, with annual fees to follow.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report