AUSTRALIA: Palandri fails to find funding for acquisition
The recently established and high profile West Australian winery Palandri has failed in a bid to buy one of the state's Margaret River region producers, Amberley Estate. Palandri's lawyer, Mr Gus Irdi, quoted in the daily Australian Financial Review, said it had failed to secure anticipated funding from London institutions but remained confident of raising the capital for this purchase and that of two other wineries in South Eastern Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp