AUSTRALIA: Palandri eyes $23m for expansion plan
Palandri Wines is planning to raise capital for expansion in Europe and the US, the West Australian reported today.
The newspaper said the Australian wine company was hoping to raise over A$23m.
It has a new managed investment scheme, the Palandri Wine Grape Project 2005, which is expected to raise A$13.2m. It also plans to issue A$10m in notes.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK