AUSTRALIA: Palandri eyes $23m for expansion plan
Palandri Wines is planning to raise capital for expansion in Europe and the US, the West Australian reported today.
The newspaper said the Australian wine company was hoping to raise over A$23m.
It has a new managed investment scheme, the Palandri Wine Grape Project 2005, which is expected to raise A$13.2m. It also plans to issue A$10m in notes.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- NPD in Alcoholic Drinks
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits