AUSTRIA: Pago turnover down on in H1
The company, which is a subsidiary of the Austrian beverage and real estate group BBAG, said the fall was mainly attributed to weaker sales in Italy and Austria.
Sales in France were up five times for the same period.
Pago said it plans to introduce new products on the Austrian and Italian markets by the end of 2003.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD