US: Pacific Wine Partners ahead of targets
The US wine joint venture between Constellation Brands and BRL Hardy Pacific Wine Partners is ahead of budget after figures, released last week showed that the $US225m company registered profits of $US1.2m in the three months to the end of February. The strong performace has continued into this quarter as well, BRL Hardy's international trading director David Woods reported, with the Banrock Station and Blackstone brands being particularly strong. Blackstone, the US brand was expected to sell "north of 750,000" cases this calendar year after reaching 600,000 cases last year. Banrock Station, meanwhile, should go through the 500,000 case mark in the U. Last year it registered sales of 300,000 cases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory