US: Pacific Wine Partners ahead of targets
The US wine joint venture between Constellation Brands and BRL Hardy Pacific Wine Partners is ahead of budget after figures, released last week showed that the $US225m company registered profits of $US1.2m in the three months to the end of February. The strong performace has continued into this quarter as well, BRL Hardy's international trading director David Woods reported, with the Banrock Station and Blackstone brands being particularly strong. Blackstone, the US brand was expected to sell "north of 750,000" cases this calendar year after reaching 600,000 cases last year. Banrock Station, meanwhile, should go through the 500,000 case mark in the U. Last year it registered sales of 300,000 cases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo