US: Pacific Wine Partners ahead of targets
The US wine joint venture between Constellation Brands and BRL Hardy Pacific Wine Partners is ahead of budget after figures, released last week showed that the $US225m company registered profits of $US1.2m in the three months to the end of February. The strong performace has continued into this quarter as well, BRL Hardy's international trading director David Woods reported, with the Banrock Station and Blackstone brands being particularly strong. Blackstone, the US brand was expected to sell "north of 750,000" cases this calendar year after reaching 600,000 cases last year. Banrock Station, meanwhile, should go through the 500,000 case mark in the U. Last year it registered sales of 300,000 cases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research