US: Pacific Wine Partners acquires winery
Pacific Wine Partners, BRL's Hardy's US joint venture with Constallation Brands, is gearing up for further expansion in the US with the purchase of a North Coast wine-making facility formerly belonging to the St Francis Winery. Pacific Wine Partners is to use the Sonoma winery for the production of the fast-growing Blackstone brand, which it acquired last year for £290m. "This high-exposure facility will be used predominantly to meet the rapidly increasing demand for wines under the Blackstone brand," said Pacific Wine Partners president and CEO, Jose Fernandez.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends