US: Pacific Wine Partners acquires winery
Pacific Wine Partners, BRL's Hardy's US joint venture with Constallation Brands, is gearing up for further expansion in the US with the purchase of a North Coast wine-making facility formerly belonging to the St Francis Winery. Pacific Wine Partners is to use the Sonoma winery for the production of the fast-growing Blackstone brand, which it acquired last year for £290m. "This high-exposure facility will be used predominantly to meet the rapidly increasing demand for wines under the Blackstone brand," said Pacific Wine Partners president and CEO, Jose Fernandez.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report