US: Pacific Wine Partners acquires winery
Pacific Wine Partners, BRL's Hardy's US joint venture with Constallation Brands, is gearing up for further expansion in the US with the purchase of a North Coast wine-making facility formerly belonging to the St Francis Winery. Pacific Wine Partners is to use the Sonoma winery for the production of the fast-growing Blackstone brand, which it acquired last year for £290m. "This high-exposure facility will be used predominantly to meet the rapidly increasing demand for wines under the Blackstone brand," said Pacific Wine Partners president and CEO, Jose Fernandez.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends