US: Pabst Brewing Co chief exits - reports
The brewer is owned by private equity group Metropoulos & Co
Pabst Brewing Company is on the hunt for a new leader as its president & COO is leaving the group after half a year in the job, according to reports.
Kevin McAdams, who stepped up to the role last July, is set to depart the Los Angeles-headquartered brewer, the industry website Beer Business Daily reported last week. McAdams, who joined Pabst in August 2012 as sales VP, will reportedly “participate in the transition” as the company looks to recruit someone at CEO level.
McAdams, who has previously worked at Red Bull and Coca-Cola, no longer appears among the list of the company's leadership team on its website.
The new leader will reportedly be Pabst's fifth new chief in four years.
Neither Pabst Brewing nor McAdams have responded to just-drinks for a request for comment.
Pabst, one of the US's oldest brewers, was acquired by private investment fund Metropoulos & Co for an undisclosed fee in June 2010.
Craft Beer Market in the US 2012-2016
The analysts in this report forecast the Craft Beer market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 17.46 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the chan...read more
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk