US: Pabst Brewing Co appoints John Lennon as CEO
US-based brewer Pabst Brewing Co has appointed the president of ThaiBev subsidiary InterBev USA as its new CEO.
John Lennon will leave his post as president of International Beverage Holdings USA to become CEO of Pabst Brewing on 1 October, the group announced today (14 September).
Lennon has 25 years of sales and marketing experience in the beverage sector, having previously been president and CEO of Pyramid Breweries and Beck's North America, as well as vice-president and general manager of Guinness Caribbean and Latin America.
"Consumers are now seeking real brands with true heritage," said Lennon. "The brands comprising the Pabst portfolio are marvellous, with each brand offering a unique connection with a well defined consumer segment."
Pabst was founded in 1844 by Jacob Best.
Pyramid Breweries' Fling Pale Ale...
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Asahi loses Q1 sales overseas
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?