AUSTRALIA: Oz beer leader retires but Coopers resumes exports
Doyen of the Australian brewing industry Bill Cooper is stepping down as managing director of the family owned business, Coopers, after a career spanning 42 years. Cooper, 69, combined announcement of his retirement with news that the brewery is to resume major export marketing following its move to its new A$33.5m (US$16.7m) premises in Adelaide last month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director