UK: Overall trophy for the best red wine of the competition at the 2000 International wine challenge, London
Evans & Tate 1999 Margaret River Shiraz, which is scheduled for release this December, last night beat 4875 other red wines from around the world to win the overall trophy for the best red wine at the world's largest and most credible wine competition, Britain's International Wine Challenge."This accolade confirms the world-class standing of the wines we're making," said Evans & Tate Executive Chairman, Franklin Tate, who accepted the award at the presentation dinner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites