UK: Overall trophy for the best red wine of the competition at the 2000 International wine challenge, London
Evans & Tate 1999 Margaret River Shiraz, which is scheduled for release this December, last night beat 4875 other red wines from around the world to win the overall trophy for the best red wine at the world's largest and most credible wine competition, Britain's International Wine Challenge."This accolade confirms the world-class standing of the wines we're making," said Evans & Tate Executive Chairman, Franklin Tate, who accepted the award at the presentation dinner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned