UK: Ovaltine reinvents itself with energy tag
Ovaltine, the well-known malted chocolate drink is no longer to be pushed as the ideal 'bedtime' cuppa. Its new UK advertising campaign (the first for 14 years) is leaping on the energy drink bandwagon by promoting it as the drink that "can offer you that much needed zest for life."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport