RUSSIA: Output up 49% at Ostankinsky
Ostankinsky, which is owned by its senior management, produced some 3.9m decalitres of beer in 2001, recording net revenues of RR254.9m, a pre-tax profit of RR27.2m and a net profit of RR15.3m. But the brewery is still operating at some way below its annual capacity of 8.5m decalitres.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL