AUSTRIA: Ottakringer to withdraw certificates from market - report
Ottakringer is to withdraw its participation certificates from the Austrian stock exchange, according to local reports.
Quoting a statement from the Austrian brewer, the reports said today (5 February) that Ottakringer has offered the certificate holders either a cash compensation of EUR51.13 (US$66.31) per piece or a swap into preference shares.
Holders have until 11 February to make their decision.
Ottakringer's common and preference shares will continue to be listed on the stock exchange.
The report said the move by the brewer had been expected.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review