AUSTRIA: Ottakringer to withdraw certificates from market - report
Ottakringer is to withdraw its participation certificates from the Austrian stock exchange, according to local reports.
Quoting a statement from the Austrian brewer, the reports said today (5 February) that Ottakringer has offered the certificate holders either a cash compensation of EUR51.13 (US$66.31) per piece or a swap into preference shares.
Holders have until 11 February to make their decision.
Ottakringer's common and preference shares will continue to be listed on the stock exchange.
The report said the move by the brewer had been expected.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research