USA: OSHA Confers Star Rating on Tropicana Bradenton Plant
The Bradenton manufacturing facility of Tropicana Products, Inc. has qualified for the Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) STAR rating conferred by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA). The designation, the highest in the VPP program, was recognized in a ceremony held Thursday, June 29, at the company's main plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1