USA: OSHA Confers Star Rating on Tropicana Bradenton Plant
The Bradenton manufacturing facility of Tropicana Products, Inc. has qualified for the Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) STAR rating conferred by the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA). The designation, the highest in the VPP program, was recognized in a ceremony held Thursday, June 29, at the company's main plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter