SPAIN: Osborne buys stake in leading water company
Leading Spanish Sherry and brandy producer, Osborne, has acquired 40% of premium mineral water supplier, Solan de Cabras, controlled by the Del Pozo family. Solan de Cabras has been immersed in legal problems over the last two years concerning the legal ownership of the company. In August 1999, Barcelona based brewer Damm agreed to acquire 66.67% of the water company from the Garcia Salmeron and the Sanz Gallego families and, despite protests from the Del Pozo family, confirmed the acquisition in September 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part II
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends