FRANCE: Orlando Wyndham winner in Pernod Ricard's Seagram snatch?
Orlando Wyndham, Pernod Ricard's Australian wine subsidiary, is tipped to be the major benefactor from the newly-acquired Seagram distribution network in North and Latin America. The French spirits and wine group now has the muscle it desperately needed in the US market and Orlando, which produces Jacob's Creek, will benefit the most from this beefed up presence. Its flagship brand has built up a strong export market, with global sales reaching 4m cases annually, with the UK and US the two key countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- Will Craft Brewers be Tempted by Private Equity?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo unveils sixth Johnnie Walker House in Asia
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller