AUSTRALIA: Orlando Wyndham profits up on Jacob's Creek success
Surging worldwide sales of its Jacob's Creek brand was the main reason for a 54% increase in profit for Australia's Orlando Wyndham group, a subsidiary of the French Pernod Ricard conglomerate. Orlando Wyndham managing director Christian Porta said hedging policies would compensate for the effect of the resurgent Australian dollar - currently US55.6 cents - though in the long term a higher Australian dollar would have implications for the whole industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director