US: Orlando Wyndham plans US release of Australian wines
February will be a busy month for Orlando Wyndham Group, a unit of
France's Pernod Ricard, as it stages the US release of four new wine offerings under its Jacob's Creek and Wyndham Estate labels.
The company will test its Jacob's Creek Chardonnay/Pinot Noir sparkling wine in five markets on the East and West Coasts, said regional manager
In the US, it will be priced at about US$10 to US$12 a bottle, and sales will be supported by television and print advertising, Hassan said.
The Jacob's Creek Reserve Riesling and Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon will also be released for national distribution at the same time.
Orlando Wyndham will begin selling its Wyndham Estate Show Reserve
Hunter Valley Shiraz nation-wide in February, adding to the collection's Semillon, Chardonnay and Cabernet Merlot wines already on the market.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are considering a US$13 billion bid for Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits company. Were it to take place, Pernod and Fortune would split Allied's brand...
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research