US: Orlando Wyndham plans US release of Australian wines
February will be a busy month for Orlando Wyndham Group, a unit of France's Pernod Ricard, as it stages the US release of four new wine offerings under its Jacob's Creek and Wyndham Estate labels. The company will test its Jacob's Creek Chardonnay/Pinot Noir sparkling wine in five markets on the East and West Coasts, said regional manager
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss