RESEARCH: Organic milk oversupply to balance out
Oversupplies in the UK organic dairy sector should ease in the next 18 months. Healthy market growth rates and declining production levels of organic milk are to cause supply and demand to come into balance in 2006, according to research from Organic Monitor. Over a third of the organic milk produced since 2001 has gone into the non-organic market due to demand falling short of supplies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea