RESEARCH: Organic milk oversupply to balance out
Oversupplies in the UK organic dairy sector should ease in the next 18 months. Healthy market growth rates and declining production levels of organic milk are to cause supply and demand to come into balance in 2006, according to research from Organic Monitor. Over a third of the organic milk produced since 2001 has gone into the non-organic market due to demand falling short of supplies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks