RESEARCH: Organic milk oversupply to balance out
Oversupplies in the UK organic dairy sector should ease in the next 18 months. Healthy market growth rates and declining production levels of organic milk are to cause supply and demand to come into balance in 2006, according to research from Organic Monitor. Over a third of the organic milk produced since 2001 has gone into the non-organic market due to demand falling short of supplies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss