COMMENT: Organic health attracts the drinks giants
Horizon, the leading US organic dairy producer, has unveiled strong Q3 results. It has ridden the expanding organic market to the top, with its organic dairy products and fruit juices. But with the growing market going mainstream and a new seal of approval making it easier for consumers to shop for organic foods, the powerhouse producers are set to muscle in on the act. Horizon may find itself a takeover target.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends