FRANCE/BELGIUM: Orangina Schweppes targets youth with Oasis pouch
Click through to view the new P'tit Oasis pack
Orangina Schweppes Group's new 20cl packaging option for its Oasis juice brand in France and Belgium will boost sales among children and teenagers, its makers have said
P’tit Oasis is on sale in cartons of eight across the two countries, packaging firm Ecolean said today (23 May). Each pouch comes with an air-filled handle and straw attached.
“As the FMCG market becomes more competitive, brand owners need to differentiate their brands from competitors,” Ecolean said. “By launching the new P’tit, Oasis Orangina-Schweppes offers an alternative package for its youngest consumers.”
Oasis is available in a range of packaging options, including Oasis Pocket, a 25cl bottle launched in 2001, according to the Orangina Schweppes website.
In March, Orangina Schweppes Group said it was promoting its chief operating officer to CEO.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends