FRANCE: Orangina Schweppes gets Europeenne d'Embouteillage buy approval
Orangina Schweppes will purchase Europeenne d'Embouteillage for an undisclosed sum
Orangina Schweppes has received approval from the European Commission for the purchase of French bottler Europeenne d'Embouteillage.
The purchase was made for an undisclosed sum.
The bottler is based in Chateauneuf De Gadagne, France and owns and operates bottling plants as well as being involved in the production of spring water.
Orangina Schweppes did not return comment on a request for further details on the acquisition.
Last month, Orangina Schweppes recorded an increase in full-year sales. The French soft drinks producer, owned by Suntory Holdings, saw group sales climb by 2% in 2010 to reach EUR1.07bn (US$1.46bn).
Thai Public Beverage Co has confirmed that it is to extend its presence in soft drinks by acquiring Serm Suk for THB15.42bn (US$514m)....
Suntory and UK distributor Cellar Trends have launched a fresh initiative to promote the Midori melon liqueur brand in the UK....
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo silent on United Spirits job losses
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends