FRANCE: Orangina plans further job cuts
Orangina-Pampryl, which was acquired by Cadbury-Schweppes in October 2001, is said to be planning 110 job cuts at two of its bases in France. According to staff union sources, the redundancy programme entails laying-off around 40 administrative staff at Orangina's HQ at Aix-les-Milles, near Marseilles, as well 70 sales personnel, some of which are based at Schweppes France HQ near Paris.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role