UKRAINE: Orangina acquires Rosinka
France's Orangina Group has completed the acquisition of Ukrainian soft drinks firm Rosinka.
The market leader in Kiev and its surrounding area, Rosinka had been looking for a partner to support its development in other parts of the country, Orangina said in a statement. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Operating from two sites and employing 600 staff, Rosinka produces a range of fruit drinks, mixers and mineral waters. Last year, the company posted a turnover of around US$40m, a 15% rise on the previous year. Sales volumes totaled 143m litres in 2006.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head