BRAZIL: Orange Juice exports fall
Brazil's exports of frozen concentrated orange juice (FCOJ) fell 33% in November this year, compared to the same period last year.
The country exported 47,700 tonnes of FCOJ, compared to 71,200 tonnes in the same month last year, the Trade Ministry's foreign trade secretariat (Secex) said on Monday.
November shipments were also down from October exports that reached 101,100 tonnes, Secex added.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK