BRAZIL: Orange Juice exports fall
Brazil's exports of frozen concentrated orange juice (FCOJ) fell 33% in November this year, compared to the same period last year.
The country exported 47,700 tonnes of FCOJ, compared to 71,200 tonnes in the same month last year, the Trade Ministry's foreign trade secretariat (Secex) said on Monday.
November shipments were also down from October exports that reached 101,100 tonnes, Secex added.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends