BRAZIL: Orange juice exports climb in H1 - figures
Total Brazilian orange juice exports rose 44% in H1
Brazil's orange juice exports increased by 44% in the first-half of 2011, according to figures from The Brazilian Association of Citrus Exporters (CitrusBR).
Brazil earned US$1.06bn in total orange juice exports in the six months to the end of June, boosted by high prices, CitrusBR revealed on Monday (18 July). Sales volumes in the period however, dropped by 6% to 533,858 tonnes.
Brazil is one of the world's major orange juice exporters, representing around 33% of total global output.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite