AUSTRIA: Operating earnings reach record high at BBAG
Austrian drinks group, BBAG, reported operating earnings for 2001 of €68.4m (US$61.90m), 35.4% higher than last year and a record for the company. Pre-tax profits rose by 26.9% to €57.7m, while net profit increased by 20.8% to €18.4m. Sales revenues at BBAG, which has beer and soft drinks operations as well as property interests, were 17.9% higher at €1.1 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp