USA: Online B2B Marketplace Creator eFruit International Expands into New Offices, Hires Additional Domestic and International Staff
Just shy of the one-year anniversary of their first online B2B marketplace, eFruit International has expanded into offices that more than double the size of their world headquarters in Orlando and announced plans for additional regional offices around the globe.eFruit has also hired new employees both in the U.S. and in Europe to support their continued expansion."Our rapid growth in the B2B space for agribusiness has enabled us to grow more in our first year than we had imagined possible," Executive Vice President Gordon Hunt said. "Our goal is to aggressively expand eFruit's already global focus."Additions to eFruit International's domestic team include sales staff for both the Fresh Marketplace and the Juice Marketplace, technical staff, and staff members to assist with the integration of the online logistics services eFruit's marketplaces offer their users. In Europe, eFruit has hired several account managers to respond to the increasing number of companies from Europe and surrounding areas that have registered to use eFruit's system.Immediate expansion plans also include an office in Brazil to handle sales in South America for both the Fresh Marketplace and the Juice Marketplace. Future plans include an office in continental Europe to compliment eFruit's existing office in Finland as well as an office in mainland China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research