One's Juiced Water - Product Launch
One's Juiced Water range
One's Juiced Water
Category - soft drinks, bottled water
Available - From this month
Location - UK
Price - RRP GBP1.30 (US$1.90) per 40cl bottle
One has launched a range of flavoured waters, with no added sugar.
One Juiced Waters comprise juice, spring water and natural flavouring with no sweeteners, preservatives or added sugar. The range comprises Raspberry & Apple, Orange & Mango and Cloudy Apple.
The One brand donates its profit to fund water projects via a charity.
"There's been a lot of media focus on reducing sugar consumption and consumers are looking for drinks without added sugar. We're proud to launch a range of drinks that not only offers a healthier proposition to consumers, but has charitable benefits too," said Ian Spooner, marketing director at One. "We believe by consuming on a more conscious level, we can all effect positive change."
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Heineken's new range foreshadows craft's future
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- Gruppo Campari Q4 & FY 2016 results - Preview
- Will fat-blocking products save the day for CSDs?
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Cognac set for future growth - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine market in UK