USA: On-line Sprite for teen shoppers
Coca-Cola Co. is launching Sprite.com an information only site that will be dedicated to the lemon-lime soft drink.This ambitious internet project to be launched on October 15 will team up with RocketCash Corp., a portal which allows consumers to purchase online without the need for a credit card, and Sprite.com will offer rewards for 14 months under one billion Sprite bottle caps, redeemable for cash to shop on the internet."What we want to do is build loyalty among teens, so we're launching this programme on the internet to increase the frequency of consumption among our core target consumers," said Dick Patton, associate brand manager for Sprite at Coca-Cola, Atlanta."The Sprite site will have an urban feel consistent with prior marketing communications," he added. Caps on 20-ounce, one litre and 500ml bottles of Sprite will be marked with special codes and consumers will log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends