USA: On-line Sprite for teen shoppers
Coca-Cola Co. is launching Sprite.com an information only site that will be dedicated to the lemon-lime soft drink.This ambitious internet project to be launched on October 15 will team up with RocketCash Corp., a portal which allows consumers to purchase online without the need for a credit card, and Sprite.com will offer rewards for 14 months under one billion Sprite bottle caps, redeemable for cash to shop on the internet."What we want to do is build loyalty among teens, so we're launching this programme on the internet to increase the frequency of consumption among our core target consumers," said Dick Patton, associate brand manager for Sprite at Coca-Cola, Atlanta."The Sprite site will have an urban feel consistent with prior marketing communications," he added. Caps on 20-ounce, one litre and 500ml bottles of Sprite will be marked with special codes and consumers will log on to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends