FINLAND: Olvi profits reach €3.7m
Olvi Oyj, the Finnish beverages group, has recorded a profit of €3.7m (US$3.2m) for 2001, compared to €5.1m in 2000. Operating profit reached €7.2m in 2001, compared to €7.3m last year, while turnover increased to €100.7m (€86.9m in 2000). Earnings per share, meanwhile, are €1.53, down from the €2.17 for 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit