US: Old Orchard Brands launches pomegranate juice
Old Orchard Brands has launched a frozen pomegranate fruit juice concentrate called simply 100% Pure Pomegranate. The juice, which the company claims is a first of its kind, will be marketed at the premium end of the market and
In addition, the company said yesterday (21 August) that it will introduce three additional premium frozen juice concentrates by the end of the month, including 100% Pure Tart Cherry and 100% blends of Pomegranate/Blueberry and Pomegranate/Cherry juices.
All four flavours have a suggested retail of US$5.99 and feature 100% real fruit juice, with no added sugars, preservatives or artificial colours.
"There are several manufacturers of premium functional juices on the market," said Mark Saur, founder of Old Orchard, "but most of them are at a price point out of reach for the average family. Our premium frozen juice concentrates offer the perfect balance of value, freshness and convenience."
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends