POLAND: Okocim revises growth forecast down
Okocim had previously forecast volume growth of 10%, but according to a presentation made on Wednesday, of which reuters obtained a copy, the company has revised this to 8% to 9% growth.
Okocim still said it outperformed the market in general with sales growth of 7% in the first nine months of the year, compared to an average industry rise of 3.6%.
Carlsberg has finally hooked up with a state-owned Vietnamese brewer....
Carlsberg has entered into negotiations with the IBM Group regarding a possible outsourcing of the Danish brewer's IT services in Europe....
Carlsberg's rating has been lowered following its disappointing Q1 figures earlier this week....
Carlsberg said today that global beer volume showed a 20% increase in the first quarter of the year driven by strong organic growth in BBH as well as a considerable contribution from acquisitions, inc...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL