POLAND: Okocim plans new shares issue
Okocim, Poland's third-largest brewer and Carlsberg subsidiary, said yesterday that it is going to issue 6.7m to 8.4m new shares in a rights offering. The issue will be voted on at an April 24 shareholder meeting. Rights for the new shares are to be set on June 28. Meanwhile Okocim also announced that it had paid PLN110m to Germany's Bitburger for shares in the Szczecin and Sierpc breweries, the acquisition of which Okocim agreed last year. Another PLN 110 mln will be paid in new Okocim shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends