POLAND: Okocim plans new shares issue
Okocim, Poland's third-largest brewer and Carlsberg subsidiary, said yesterday that it is going to issue 6.7m to 8.4m new shares in a rights offering. The issue will be voted on at an April 24 shareholder meeting. Rights for the new shares are to be set on June 28. Meanwhile Okocim also announced that it had paid PLN110m to Germany's Bitburger for shares in the Szczecin and Sierpc breweries, the acquisition of which Okocim agreed last year. Another PLN 110 mln will be paid in new Okocim shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review