POLAND: Okocim plans new shares issue
Okocim, Poland's third-largest brewer and Carlsberg subsidiary, said yesterday that it is going to issue 6.7m to 8.4m new shares in a rights offering. The issue will be voted on at an April 24 shareholder meeting. Rights for the new shares are to be set on June 28. Meanwhile Okocim also announced that it had paid PLN110m to Germany's Bitburger for shares in the Szczecin and Sierpc breweries, the acquisition of which Okocim agreed last year. Another PLN 110 mln will be paid in new Okocim shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages