BRAZIL: OJ concentrate exports up last month
Frozen concentrated orange juice exports from Brazil rose by 10.2% last month, according to recent figures.
The Trade Ministry's foreign trade secretariat said yesterday (1 February) that the country exported 68,000 tonnes of FCOJ in January, compared to 61,700 tonnes in January 2004.
Brazil, the world's No. 1 orange producer and exporter of frozen concentrate, shipped 100,300 tonnes of orange juice in December.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL