SPAIN: OIV elects new president
The International Organisation of Vine and Wine has appointed a new president.
The intergovernmental organisation last week elected Australian wine industry delegate Peter Hayes as its new head.
Based in South Australia, Hayes is a member of the Grape and Wine Research and Development Corporation and has previously worked for Rosemount Estate and Southcorp.
Hayes was elected to the position for a period of three years by the OIV's fourth general assembly, which was held in Logrono, Spain.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review