Official Statement - Spain’s Supreme Court Upholds Fundamental Arguments of Bacardi in Havana Club Rum Case
Spanish Supreme Court supports merits of Bacardi appeal New legal avenues for Bacardi case planned due to ruling on legal technicality only Spanish Court rules Havana Club Holdings (a joint venture between Cuban state and Pernod Ricard) "does not deserve to be considered a good faith third party purchaser of the Spanish Havana Club trademark" Spanish Court says Havana Club Holdings Spanish registration of the Havana Club trademark violated Spanish public law Bacardi has won every legal case in United States on Havana Club Bacardi continues to sell Havana Club rum in United States
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly