Official Statement - Spain’s Supreme Court Upholds Fundamental Arguments of Bacardi in Havana Club Rum Case
Spanish Supreme Court supports merits of Bacardi appeal New legal avenues for Bacardi case planned due to ruling on legal technicality only Spanish Court rules Havana Club Holdings (a joint venture between Cuban state and Pernod Ricard) "does not deserve to be considered a good faith third party purchaser of the Spanish Havana Club trademark" Spanish Court says Havana Club Holdings Spanish registration of the Havana Club trademark violated Spanish public law Bacardi has won every legal case in United States on Havana Club Bacardi continues to sell Havana Club rum in United States
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research