Official Statement - Spain’s Supreme Court Upholds Fundamental Arguments of Bacardi in Havana Club Rum Case
Spanish Supreme Court supports merits of Bacardi appeal New legal avenues for Bacardi case planned due to ruling on legal technicality only Spanish Court rules Havana Club Holdings (a joint venture between Cuban state and Pernod Ricard) "does not deserve to be considered a good faith third party purchaser of the Spanish Havana Club trademark" Spanish Court says Havana Club Holdings Spanish registration of the Havana Club trademark violated Spanish public law Bacardi has won every legal case in United States on Havana Club Bacardi continues to sell Havana Club rum in United States
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends