Official Statement - Spain’s Supreme Court Upholds Fundamental Arguments of Bacardi in Havana Club Rum Case
Spanish Supreme Court supports merits of Bacardi appeal New legal avenues for Bacardi case planned due to ruling on legal technicality only Spanish Court rules Havana Club Holdings (a joint venture between Cuban state and Pernod Ricard) "does not deserve to be considered a good faith third party purchaser of the Spanish Havana Club trademark" Spanish Court says Havana Club Holdings Spanish registration of the Havana Club trademark violated Spanish public law Bacardi has won every legal case in United States on Havana Club Bacardi continues to sell Havana Club rum in United States
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research