GERMANY: Oetker looking at Brau und Brunnen (report)
The HVB banking group is now known to be seeking a buyer for its 56% stake in B&B. The Boersen-Zeitung suggested Oetker is in talks regarding the acquisition of a stake in B&B but did not specify with whom. Another major shareholder in the brewer is also thought to be looking to dispose of its participation in the company.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat