GERMANY: Oetker in Radeberger buyout
Oetker currently owns 95.64% of Radeberger. The brewer's CEO, Ullrich Kallmeyer, said that the buyout will give Radeberger greater financial freedom as listed companies need to hold shareholders' meetings to ratify decisions.
Radeberger, Germany's third largest brewer, recorded sales of €904m (US$1,015m) in 2002, up 6.5% from 2001.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends