GERMANY: Oetker Group to sell brands - report
The Oetker Group subsidiary RB Brauholding is looking to offload some of its non-alcoholic drinks business, according to reports in the German press.
German daily Handelsblatt reported that the company was looking at selling mineral water companies Berliner Brau und Brunnen Mineralquellen GmbH and the Sinziger Mineralbrunnen GmbH. It will keep Selters mineral water brand, the newspaper said.
A company executive quoted in the piece said that the sale was expected in the next two to three months.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends