US: Odwalla spells out online soya promotion
Odwalla has launched a website with game show champ Ken Jennings, challenging visitors to a spelling contest to aid the launch of its new drinks range.
The site, www.BeSoySmart.com, aims to promote Odwalla's latest health drinks line, Soy Smart, a blend of soymilk, Omega-3 DHA and calcium.
"I worked with Odwalla and their new product, Soy Smart, to create BeSoySmart.com to test America's spelling smarts," said Jennings.
The drinks are available in chai, vanilla and chocolate flavours and is made with 86% or more organic ingredients, the company claims.
The Soy Smart line will be sold in recyclable 450ml plastic bottle and retail at US$3.29.
Odwalla, which was bought by the Coca-Cola Co. in 2002, offers juice drinks, soy beverages, soymilk and food bars.
Coca-Cola FEMSA and The Coca-Cola Co. have successfully completed the acquisition of Mexico-based juice company Jugos del Valle....
The Coca-Cola Co. has been asked by national campaigners to reveal the source of its Dasani brand bottled water in the US....
K&N Value Select Corp has said that it aims to buy a stake in The Coca-Cola Co. via a five for four exchange offer....
The Coca-Cola Co. has sold the Minute Maid Building in line with its plans to move to Sugar Land, Texas, according to reports....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a healthy set of third-quarter results with its domestic market providing operating income growth for the first quarter in over a year....
The Coca-Cola Co. has responded to a US court ruling dismissing allegations that it controlled its bottler Coca-Cola Enterprises to maximise profits....
The Coca-Cola Co.'s new marketing chief is in line to receive millions of dollars in compensation, according to ....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has posted flat operating income for its third quarter, despite a slight lift in sales....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How soft drinks can exploit alcohol's loss
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Diageo job cut figures "likely overstated"
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- Diageo investment paying off for Captain Morgan
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends