USA: Odwalla Announces Return to Profitability
Odwalla, Inc. today announced financial results for its third quarter ended May 27, 2000. Third quarter net sales were $25.7 million, compared to $19.1 million in the same quarter a year ago. Odwalla recorded a $3.97 million net income for the quarter compared to a loss of $279,000 for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down