AUSTRALIA: October sees wine sales drop
Wine, one of Australia's fastest growing exports has reported only marginal sales growth in the domestic market in October - to a seasonally adjusted 30.97 million litres from 30.92 million litres in September. Sales are down from the same period last year - 31.35 million litres were sold in October 1999. Total sales last fiscal year ending June 30, 2000 rose 6% to 369.27 million litres from 348.35 million litres previously.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup