AUSTRALIA: October sees wine sales drop
Wine, one of Australia's fastest growing exports has reported only marginal sales growth in the domestic market in October - to a seasonally adjusted 30.97 million litres from 30.92 million litres in September. Sales are down from the same period last year - 31.35 million litres were sold in October 1999. Total sales last fiscal year ending June 30, 2000 rose 6% to 369.27 million litres from 348.35 million litres previously.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team