AUSTRALIA: October sees wine sales drop
Wine, one of Australia's fastest growing exports has reported only marginal sales growth in the domestic market in October - to a seasonally adjusted 30.97 million litres from 30.92 million litres in September.
Sales are down from the same period last year - 31.35 million litres were sold in October 1999. Total sales last fiscal year ending June 30, 2000 rose 6% to 369.27 million litres from 348.35 million litres previously.Exports of Australian wine were 32.27 million litres in October valued at A$165.92 million from a revised 34.31 million litres valued at A$167.30 million litres in September.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer