RUSSIA: Ochakovo to triple advertising budget
Ochakovo has announced plans to triple its advertising budget.
The brewer, Russia's third largest, will increase its budget to US$20m next year. It also intends to hire international advertising agency Saatchi & Saatchi. The move follows criticism of the company for being less creative and innovative than its peers.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites