RUSSIA: Ochakovo plans winery for Krasnodar
The Moscow-based drinks group, Ochakovo, has announced that it is to build a $6m winery at Krasnodar. The new winery will have an annual production capacity of around 7m litres and will be supplied by the company's own vineyards. The company said that fine wines produced at Krasnodar would be available around two years after the winery becomes operational but some of the budget-priced wines would be on the market four to five months after the launch of the new winery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne